Raising a billion dollars for charity using mind power
Tell a friend
Let's create awareness of this great cause and let your friends and family know what the Billion Dollar Biker is up to
Privacy Notice: Your friend's email address will only be used to forward this email to them, and will never be available to anyone else.
To find out more about Ron G Holland you can visit related sites
Raising a Billion Dollars for Charity Using Mind Power ($$$)
THE BILLION DOLLAR BIKER CAMPAIGN IS THE BRAINCHILD OF
RON G HOLLAND
The aim is to raise billion dollars for charity using mind power
And that’s not just one billion dollars, it’s one billion dollars a year…EVERY YEAR
Here’s my Eureka! In South America they have ATM cash machines just like ours. They work fine with British and American cards, but paying out in local currency. The procedure’s the same, except that before pressing the final proceed key you are asked on-screen whether you wish to donate the equivalent of about 30cents to a listed charity; a sum that would not be deducted from your cash payout, but charged on your monthly statement. To indicate your decision you click the option box. It’s a no-brainer; it’s a tiny sum, it’s easy, and it doesn’t reduce your payout.
WHAT THE BILLION DOLLAR BIKER CAMPAIGN IS:
- The campaign is a simple PUBLIC OPINION / AWARENESS viral campaign, one person tells two people…it costs nothing!
- This fund raising methodology, once implemented, will generate a billion dollars a year for charity
- Harness MIND POWER and also the click power of the Internet
- The click power is harnessed by encouraging everyone to send them the message on to at least two friends.
WHAT THE BILLION DOLLAR BIKER CAMPAIGN ISN’T:
- We don’t handle any money
- We don’t deal with any charities
- We don’t deal with banks or financial institutions
- We don’t decide which charities get the money
- We don’t decide policy, distribution of funds, collection of funds
How do we know when we’ve achieved our goal? Simple! When every ATM in every county in the world and all Internet and other digital payment transaction sites have an optional DONATE $1 (or micro-payment) TO CHARITY BOX on it.